Located just beyond the urban confines of Tura, the district headquarter of West Garo Hills, the largest district in Garo Hills, the College’s strategic location makes it accessible to the rural and semi rural populace and also allows it to engage in a participative relationship with the community.
Latest News & Notices
- REVISED FEE STRUCTURE (Higher Secondary & Under-Graduate)
- Class XI ADMISSION FEES W.E.F. ACADEMIC SESSION 2021
- Notification for Classes
- Cl.XI RESULTS and Cl.XII ADMISSION
- Notification for Environmental Education Examination for Class. XI
- Notification for Class XI
- NOTIFICATION REGARDING REGISTRATION OF CLASS XI
- Class XI – Uniform Measurements
Admission for the academic session 2020-2021 onwards is now open and the Admission Process, Admission Form as well as the Fee Structure can be viewed, downloaded & submitted online from the website via the following links:
1. After the process of selection, the last date for payment of admission fees will be announced in the website and the selected candidates are requested to pay the admission fees on or before the last date via SBI Collect.
2. Candidates who have paid the admission fees are to submit a Xerox copy of their fee receipt with the NAME, ROLL NO & CLASS written on the overleaf.