Non-Regular Students are hereby informed that Exam Forms for HSSLC-Exams -2021 will be given out from 25th November 2020 between 11am to 2.pm Non-Regular Students whose names are there in the list on the notice board are to fill up the forms in the college itself.
Students are to bring with them:
- Black ball-point pen
- One copy of passport size photograph (if filling up blank form)
- Candidates are to bring Rs. 10/- to collect the form.
- Class XII mark sheet of H.S.S.L.C Exam 2020 (Photocopy)
- Class XII Admit Card of HSS.LC. Exam-2020 (Photocopy)
- Registration Card –MBOSE (Photocopy)
Total: Rs. 1250/- (to be paid in cash to the College at the time of filling up the Examination Form) Candidates are to note that Examination Fees will be collected in Cash . Fees are to be paid to the College directly.
Last Date of Submission of Duly Filled Exam Forms: 1st December 2020. No form will be accepted beyond the last date.
Lecturers In Charge:
- Madam Nojeli K Sangma
- Madam Sengchirik Momin
- Madam Shannon Pale Marak
- Sir Jimstar M Marak
- Candidates who failed in one or two subjects excluding fourth subject are eligible to appear in one or two subjects. They are to fill up the Compartmental Examination Form.
- Candidates failing in 3 or more subjects excluding Fourth /Additional Subject will have to appear in all the subjects irrespective of the total marks secured.
- Candidates who have passed the HSSLC Examination 2020 and wish to improve are required to fill up the Improvement form only.